Alliance Bank Installment Loans are specifically made for intermediate-term requirements (one to seven years) for machinery, gear, cars, real-estate, facilities, breeding livestock, refinancing debt — even down re re payments on farm acquisitions.
- Competitive prices
- Convenient term choices
- No prepayment penalty or fee. You are able to spend your loan off very early to save lots of interest cost.
- Versatile re payment choices to match your cashflow requirements. Select yearly, semi-annual, quarterly or monthly interest payment frequencies; fully or partially amortized loans; and decreasing, degree or accelerated re payment schedules.
Given that leading Ag Lender in the location, Alliance Bank can offer loans for an array of Ag Real Estate purposes.
Finance the acquisition of farms, ranches, timberland, extra acreage, structures, processing facilities and improvements, income creating or investment real-estate, or refinancing or consolidating existing financial obligation.
- Funding typically within 1 month of application
- Rate lock at commitment for approximately 60 days
- Renovation loans
- Personal service you deserve and anticipate
- Fixed or rate that is variable available
- No Prepayment charges
- Payment terms are particularly flexible – dependent on your own income requirements
- Term might be 1 to 10 years day
- Re Payments might be monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or yearly
- Loans are completely amortized in order to prevent balloon payments during the end associated with term
- Loans are guaranteed by the insurable first lien on agricultural or eligible domestic estate that is real
- Extra credit to invest in farm/business, family members, or non-agricultural requirements are often structured as a loan that is long-term agricultural property is supplied as safety
- Loans secured by real estate can also be used for family requirements including training, medical costs, inheritance/income taxes, and major residence for self or immediate family members
- Extra funds may be deposited into an interest-bearing account to cover future payments as well as for other authorized purposes
OPERATING CREDIT LINES